Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to contact the safeline that isn’t a phone call?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to contact the safeline that isn’t a phone call?

I have thought about running away for a very long time. The problem is I don’t know where to go or how to. I would like to stay but I feel like I’m not welcome any more. I am not a legal adult and I still don’t have a driving license. I live in the middle of nowhere so I can’t really walk. I need someone to talk to about these problems but I need a way that isn’t a phone call. My parents are very nosy and I would not be able to make a phone call. I was wondering if there was like a number I could text or an email I could email. If there isn’t that is ok I just want to know. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. We are happy to discuss whatever is going on with you! You can email us at [email protected], but unfortunately we can only do up to 3 correspondences through email with a single individual. You can also chat us at 1800runaway.org where we can have a real time conversation about whatever is going on. We look forward to hearing from you!

Take care,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X