Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

honestly im a 15 year old boy, my dad and i argue alot and i really am ready to move out. after each fight he says he is sorry and i can not believe him anymore, because he is calling me and idiot, dumb, asshole, disappointment and so forth, he makes fun of me when i am uppset and i am called names even when i am just hanging around

We are glad you reached out to us. It sounds like a long term difficult situation with your Dad. That kind of on-going emotional and verbal abuse is difficult to handle and it is understandable you want to move out. There are some options we could discuss with you and we would recommend that you call us at (800) 786 2929. We staff that number 24/7. We can work out a plan for you but to get the resources to support you we would need more information on the situation and your options. Thank you for reaching out and asking for help, that takes a lot of courage.
    (19:47) DFuller: im mod2
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

is there anyway i can talk to someone and i wouldn't need a phone

Comment

• ccsmod12
        ccsmod12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! Thanks for reaching out. And yes! We have a live chat feature you can find from the home page www.1800RUNAWAY.org. Thanks, NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X