No announcement yet.

Forced to go to another country

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced to go to another country

Hi i'm 14 years old. I have been struggling with mathematics for the past 2 years. I keep failing and making excuses that I will do better next time, but no matter how hard I try and study I just don't seem to get good marks. At one point my dad was about to burn all my notebooks and was about to book the tickets for me to move away to my home country to live with distant relatives. Luckily my mum stepped in and forced him to give me one more chance to prove myself. I have again failed and I am going to show my results to my father tomorrow. This time I know that it will be extremely hard to stop him as it was nearly impossible the first time. Some people may think that this is a small issue and laugh at this post but no one knows how my father is like. I have always wanted to pursue a career in the sporting industry but my dad does not support me at all and wants me to go in the medical field. Since my dad was a straight A student in school he doesn't understand what it means to 'not understand something'. I feel like I am trapped and there is nothing I can do about it. This is my last hope as I have no one else to turn to. Please help me.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X