running away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running away

actually i dont know how this website works... i posted about 2days ago and i dont know how i can see the reply to it???.... im trying to run away very soon. I've done it plenty of times before. Cops have been involved and the last time i did it they told my dad the next time i do it. I wont be allowed back home. So will anything happen if i leave for good now???? I seriously hate my life.... My uncle is always threatening me if i dont do as he says he will tell my parents random stuff about me... And my parents will always believe him and not me... I'm very tierd of all this... Im only 16 ..... and i want to run away.... is it possible for me to? without getting brought back home again. Cause the cops themselves told my dad not to let me back home again. I seriously don't care if i run in the streets and stay homeless, I'd rather go through that instead of being with my family...😭👏🏻 plsss help me out i need advice🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Re: running away

Hi there,

We are glad you reached out again, it sounds like you are in a tough situation at home right now and we are here to support you. You mentioned that the police told your dad what would happen if you left home again, and it sounds like they would not return you home but you are unsure on where you would go at that point. We can’t say for sure what could happen but it is possibility that the police could involve the courts for being a frequent runaway. It may be helpful to call the non-emergency number of your local police department and ask them where youth go in those sceneries when they don’t return runaway youth home. It must be difficult being in this situation with your uncle and having your parents believe him over you. It’s understandable that you would be tired from this and we are here to support you. If you would like to talk more in depth about your situation we are available 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY where you can remain confidential.

Best,

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X