Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my mom hates me

Hi im an 11 year old girl. i was being cyberbulied online and i confided in my dads girlfriend instead of my mom. I now think she hates me. Please help i dont know what to do.

Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We are sorry that you had to experience cyber bullying. You do not deserve to be treat that way, https://www.radkids.org/kids/ is a website that you can go to get more support about your situation. We cannot imagine how bad you must feel, thinking that your mom hates you. Have you had a chance to talk to her about this? She might not be mad at you at all but has something else in her personal life going on. If you are concerned, one services that we offer is our conference calling service. This is a service where you would call us and we would hold a conference call between you and your ­mom to talk about how both sides are feeling. We would serve as mediators, we are not here to necessarily choose sides but rather help come up with a solution that would make the situation at home better. This might be helpful to you if you have concerns about your mom not listening or not being open to hear what you have to say. If you feel like this is a service that you would find useful you can give us a call and one of our trained liner will be happy to assist you.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X