Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to move to my Dads but im not sure how to tell my mum

Im 13 and have recently discussed with my Dad the possibility of moving in with him, the reason i did this is because living with my mum has now become unbearable, we are always arguing as she drinks a little to much sometimes (she isnt an alcoholic or anything) but i know deep down that she loves me. My dad lives 30minutes away and i see him every wednesday night and every other weekend and holidays are split evenly too i know it wouldnt be the same as when i see him on weekends but its alot better there and i prefer his longtime girlfriend to my own mother i would have to move away from my 10 year old sister but i have to as i know its right for me. I just dont know how to tell her that i want to move

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/
    We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X