Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I runaway can my parents beat me and call cops

My dad hates me all he does is grounded been grounded for around a month or 2 and he hits me and says he wants to kill Me. I swear he's rude to me and wants me gone . I'm middle child I get it the worse
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 05-21-2019, 12:59 AM.

Reply: My dad hates me

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

It took a lot of strength for you to reach out today as it sounds like you have been going through a tough time at home with your dad. With things seeming so tense for you we understand your frustrations.
    You don’t deserve to be hit or verbally abused. It’s not at all your fault that this is happening.

NRS is here to listen and try to provide help, if you would like to speak more about your situation please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or www.1800runaway.org

Help us identify how we might help you with your situation.
    Sometimes exploring options might help to discovering new ideas towards a resolution.
    If you are at risk or feeling unsafe we encourage you to dial 9-1-1 immediately.
    You also have the right to file a child abuse report with your school or Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453

Be safe and take care,
    NRS

Last edited by ccsmod4; 05-21-2019, 12:56 AM.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X