i feel like running away and taking my dog but i dont know where ill go or stay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like running away and taking my dog but i dont know where ill go or stay

i feel like running away right now , because everytime my dog poops on the floor or something my mother gets mad at me and she always thinks i let her in when
    she gets put up in the cage when i really dont everytime she gets whooped or anything i either leave her outside feed her in her cage or leave her in her cage
    ,so she thinks im the one doing that but it is really not me and she said if i let her in im going to take her (whooping.and i feel like im goign to get whooped for something
    i didnt do noe ( i never get whoopings or anything ) but she said if i let her back in she is gonna beat me , and i didnt do anything. so im thinking about ru
    ning away for a while and taking my dog. i didnt do anything whenever she thinks i let hjer in its really her or my sister and my mother blames me and i feel
    like running away in a couple of days or try to go to south carloina with my grandmother but if i ask her she will get mad or yell at me and be mad at me
    i am really hurt because im getting treated wrong for something i didnt do . i really wanna cry can someone please help me i dont know what to do i want to go
    but what if something happens to me , me and my dog get hungry , i have no where to stay , i get lost

re: I feel like running away and taking my dog but i dont know where ill go or stay

Hi,

You sound like you are feeling frustrated that your mom blames you for your dog's mistakes. That definitely can be upsetting to deal with. We can't really tell you what to do or how to run away. We don't know exactly how old you are, but if you are a minor and leave home without parent permission that could cause problems for you. If your mom files a runaway report for you and you run into the police, it is likely that they will take you back home. Leaving home across state borders can be difficult as well. If you are caught there, they will probably send you back home and ask you questions. If you do make it to your grandmother's house, she could get in trouble for letting you stay there. It's definitely a good idea to consider how you would be surviving if you do leave. Your initial plans may not work out. Running away is a big decision. If you need us, please feel free to reach out and we will do our best to help.

Best of luck to you,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X