Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to move in with my dad without telling my mother? (Possibly a friend in a bit)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to move in with my dad without telling my mother? (Possibly a friend in a bit)

So my mother is pretty much hell on earth. I get screamed at for things my siblings do and get away with. Before my parents split we were pretty spoiled kids, but now I get just about nothing from her. I haven't gotten new clothes since before 7th grade started and I'm now in 8th. My older sister gets whatever sneakers she wants, 20$-bought 200$-bought. I was supposed to have 200$ for Christmas as I had nothing else. She won't give it to me. Even though she's given my siblings their share of money. My dad pays her 400$ in child support a month and all it goes to is wine and cigarettes for her, beer and cigarettes for her boyfriend. They're both jobless and my mom gets 360 a week from unemployment. I get financial standings are hard, but it's not really an excuse for much of the issues. She laughs when my siblings make fun of my anger issues and when I lash out I'm grounded. Her and her boyfriend snoop around my room all the time and have threatened to smash my pc in the road. I just can't take this anymore, in the middle of the night packing my things, going to school, coming home, pack my sheets and what not, and when my dad comes to get us I'll have my things and stay. The only thing is, I don't know if my mother can try to take me back as the divorce isn't finalized and no custody is put in place. After a bit I may move in with my friend as my father wants to move out of state but I'm applying for an early college program.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X