No announcement yet.

Family issues

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Family issues

    My mom has a felony for meth and has PO. I lived with my friend for a year thab moved in with my dad. He makes me feel like ********. i want to go back with my friend but he told me that i can only live with him or go to juvy cus my mom has no rights or can't have children now because she's on PO. Can she let me live with my friend?

  • #2
    Thank you for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline, we're here to listen and to help. You've done a great thing by reaching out to us for help, it shows a lot of strength that you've taken this first step. It sounds like your situation is somewhat complicated. We want to help you, but we feel like it would be best to get some more information about your situation in order to come up with a plan. If you are comfortable sharing more details with us about your situation, please feel free to give us a call- 1800-RUNAWAY, or chat with us online at Thanks again for reaching out
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif