Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rude

I've been on my phone all the time as a normal 12 year old would and my moms been getting pissed. So I was supposed to brush my dog. But I forgot to but I did clean up. When she got home she just jumped on top of me and started scratching and slapping me. I'm bleeding from my arm and have scratches all over my arms.my parents are going through a divorce and my mom is drinking constantly. But maybe I should've just did what I was supposed to. But don't report the police. I feel safe I just needed someone to talk to someone to tell.

Re: How rude

Thank you for using our bulletin service.
    First off we want to say that abuse whether its physical, emotional or verbal, it is never okay and you do have the right to report it and do not deserve it. It took a lot of courage to share your story with us. We are so sorry that you had this happen to you.

It is great that you feel comfortable enough to talk to us about what happened. If you would like to continue the conversation please feel free to give us a call and one of our trained liners can talk to you more about some options you have. Additionally, if you ever need a safe place to go, we also can provide you with various resources for agencies in whatever area you are in to best help you during this difficult time. We provide free, confidential, and nonjudgmental services. Everyone deserves to be respected and loved.
    1-800-RUNAWAY
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I am 14 and i broke my phone out of rage which is a guess a good thing because i am running away soon hopefully im just planning a bit more but i understand
      annoying *** parents it makes you feel like **** i am stuck right now though but god bless and feel better.
      Last edited by ccsmod0; 04-01-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Thank you for using our bulletin service and for showing support for the poster.
        We are so sorry that you are not being treated the way you deserve by your parents either. You mentioned that you broke your phone recently but if you ever want to talk to someone about what’s is going on you can use our chat service 4:30pm CT until 11:30pm CT.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X