I want to runaway from home but I dont know where to go or how to gain money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to runaway from home but I dont know where to go or how to gain money

I'm 16 and I'm originally from iran(a country in asia ruled by moslems),my dad is an alcoholic man who drinks like four or five bottle in a single day,and he's also kind of a violent guy who always threatens me to throw me out of the hous or hit me until I have blacked out and a few times he even told me that he is going to hit me until I'm DEAD...!
    and (sometimes he hits me until he's satisfied) but thats not the worst part!I'm all worried about my 6 year old brother who's living with us and I'm worried about he's future too,and my mother won't do me any good and she only tells me that I should "Try not to provoke my dad"!and our Family is going back to iran in 10 days so I'm also worried about terrorrist gourops like ISIS and other problems like religions and the way of life in iran(I'm mostly worried about the way of life in iran)
    so I dont know what to do because if I run from home I have no one to go to and I will have a very little money(that I gained from programming and my parents don't know abut it)
    one time I commited suicide but one of my friends figured out and stopped but now I want to commit suicide again
    plz someone help me cause my life is like a living hell

Re: I want to runaway from home but I dont know where to go or how to gain money

Hi there,

We are glad you connected with us, and we would like to help as best as we can. It seems you may have emailed us or reached out by another means earlier. It is helpful to let us know if you have reached out already so that we do not duplicate services and so that we can offer you most optimal help.
    From what you shared, it sounds like you are going through a lot. You mentioned your dad drinks and becomes aggressive toward you. We are sorry to hear you are going through that. You do not deserve to be harmed or threatened. If ever you feel unsafe or threatened, you do have the right to contact emergency services (911) to get to a safe place. If you would like to talk to someone about the way your father has been treating you, you may reach out to Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org. We are uncertain of your location, but the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is a helpful resource where you can talk or chat with someone about suicidal thoughts and depression. This may help in your situation as you mentioned you attempted before. Your safety is important.
    On top of everything else going on, you mentioned that your parents have decided to move back to Iran- a place you do not want to return to for various reasons. It sounds like the decision was made by your parents, and you feel you had no say in it. It sounds frustrating to have to move when you don't want to.
    We hope these resources help. If we can offer further support, please reach out again. We are here to listen and to help.

Be safe and reach out soon.

Take care,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X