Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m ten and want to run away

I would like to run away but am not sure of where to go I have about 150$. Where should I go? What should I do

Hi, and thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS) - we understand it takes great courage to reach out.

Not knowing where to go or what to do can be difficult and we would be happy to talk through potential options and hear more about what is going on that is making you want to leave home. We could likely help best if you were able to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us via www.1800RUNAWAY.org as we are unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance.

Hope to hear from you soon, NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I'm 11.

I did some stupid things and im grounded for 3 months! thinking about running away
      ccsmod11
      Super Moderator
      Last edited by ccsmod11; 04-28-2019, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• ccsmod11
        ccsmod11
        Super Moderator
        ccsmod11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello and thank you for reaching out to us and sharing a bit about what’s going on. It must be tough to have been grounded for 3 months. We are here as support to help through this challenging time. If you'd like to talk in more detail about your situation, please do not hesitate to call 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us (www.1800RUNAWAY.org) as we can best help by phone or chat (NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance). We hope to hear from you soon. Best, NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X