Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I stay or go ?

I live in a toxic situation that is damaging my mental health and physical health. I am no longer happy I am filled with stress and anxiety . I cry my self to sleep , and no matter what I say or do , my situation doesn't get better . I want to run away and start a new life . The problem is I have no money or a place to go. Staying would be smart so I can save up money , but it will take to long . I dont k nooe how much more I can take . Should I throw caution to the wind and go , or stay and have a more secure plan ?

Hi.
    Thanks for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear you’re going through a toxic situation that’s affecting you so strongly.
    It’s great that you’re trying to change your situation and considering the pros and cons of staying or going. If you’re feeling trapped and wondering what decision to make, please give us a call at 1.800.RUNAWAY or chat with us at 1800runaway.org. We’re completely confidential and here to listen 24/7. We won’t tell you what to do, but we can help you talk about all your options—even some you may not know about yet.
    Though it may feel like it right now, remember, you’re not alone.
    Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. We’re on your side and can help talk you through what’s going on and help you feel more confident that whatever decision you make, you’re making the right decision for you.
    Looking forward to hearing from you. We wish you the best!
    -NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X