Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mom and her new boyfriend she is marrying and they only have been together for a m

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom and her new boyfriend she is marrying and they only have been together for a m

Well tbh its not my mom its my grandma I live with her and I hate her . she has left my grandpa to be with her old highschool boyfriend . they have only been together for 2 mouths now and I wish I could just be with my mom bur I can't till she gets her own house and can prove to the courts that she is able to keep me agian . I love my mom . and I love my grandma but she has ruined my life. She has made a huge mistake and the hole family thinks that to but she won't lissen . he is rude to all of us and gives us all wired vibs . I don't want to live with him and I'm happy I'm not yet but I will be soon . I dont want to be wirh her or him anymore. She is to stuck up his but to even lissen to me . I had a uti and needed to go to the doctor bc I was born with it and I told her that I didn't want to go to school bc I didn't feel good and I was in tears as I was telling her this bc I was in pain .and she said really you are going to school stop being reduces . and I texted my mom telling her that and my mom called her and went off on her bc she know I needed to go to the hospital at that point . and instead she turned it around and made it sound like it was my mom who was doing something wrong and it wasn't my mom was trying to help me and know that I needed help . and I have a boyfriend who is 4 years older then me now and he is madly in love with me . I told him I wanted to run away and he said I wasn't aloud well I told him I couldn't take it I don't care I'm doing it and he said will I don't want you hurt so if u go I'm going with you . I want to but he still gets his hardes to talk me out of it . and I don't want to run away from.my mom or brother or anything I want away from my grandma and her soon to be husbend .

re: My mom and her new boyfriend she is marrying and they only have been together for

Hello,

You seem to be pretty frustrated with the idea of living with your grandma and her new boyfriend. It seems like you are close with your mom and would rather go back to living with her, once she can get on her feet to take care of you. That's good you do still have her for support. We aren't exactly sure how old you are, so we can't say what will happen to you if you leave. The laws are different in every place. Maybe you can talk with your mom about how you're feeling and she can help? We don't really give advice since we are non directive, but you are welcome to call or chat with us and we can talk through your ideas.

Best of luck to you,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X