Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Away

I want to run away but I dont know where to go...Can anyone help me please..?

Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). After reading your question, it reminded us of another posting that is similar to yours. We have attached it below.
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Hi i am 12

I also feel like running away because my parents are so disappointed with me as a child and i feel like they dont want me anymore (even as there only son) please NRS help what should i do i have a dog as well

Hi,
    It sounds like you are feeling like your parents don't want you around. We at NRS are here to listen if you need someone to talk to, but we are not here to tell you what you should do. Being 12 can be hard to run away and leave on your own. We want you to be safe, and if there is something you feel you need to vent or talk about you can call or chat with us.
    Take care,
    NRS

We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. If you have any follow up questions please feel free to give us a call anytime 1-800-786-2929. We hope this helps.
    Be safe,
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X