No announcement yet.

Can I just call and cps take me away?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is .I feel like I am possibly being abused...the only thing is that where I'm from, the way I'm being abused is totally normal. I have been so so sooo scared to do anything like this. I searched up some stuff online, and all I got out of that was call the cops call the cops and I know that's what I have to do but I DON'T WANT TO! I know its just gonna start trouble. I don't want to see a therapist, I dont wanna call cops, I just want to leave and get a new place to be because I hate it here and I don't want anything that I have right now because all I have is a freaking sicko mom! She could be so nice to any kid on this living planet! But NOOOO never her own damn child! and have I done things that all dumb kids do? Yeah, I have, But I do not deserve one bit of this!!! >
    Please don't send people to my home or anything crazy like that...
    Last edited by ccsmod2; 01-13-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      We are proud of you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline for help. Please know that it’s not okay for anyone to abuse you – you deserve to be treated with love and respect. A resource that might help you is the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline, which is a 24-hour hotline with resources to help in every child abuse situation. All calls are confidential. You can call or text 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) for help. Or you can go to https://www.childhelp.org/childhelp-hotline/ and click on the live chat link. You also mentioned that you want to leave home. If you would like to live chat with us to talk more about your situation, we are available 24/7 via phone at 1-800-RUNAWAY or we can live chat via our website https://www.1800runaway.org/. You deserve to be treated well by your mom, and we are here to support you.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X