No announcement yet.

Child abuse

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Child abuse

    My son told me he is been physical abuse from hes mom boy friend and he dont want to go back home what i need to do i hes mom have custody

  • #2
    Hello –

    Thank you for contacting us here at the National Runaway Safeline. We understand that it takes great courage to reach out. We are sorry to hear about the way your son has been treated by his mom’s boyfriend. He should never have to endure any type of abuse.

    Depending on what you are looking for, a great resource for you could be the National Child Abuse Hotline. You can reach them at 1-800-422-4453. You can call them anonymously to learn about the abuse reporting process, or directly report abuse to this line. They are a good resource for talking through your options if there is abuse going on at his mom’s.

    Additionally, another option could be to contact a local legal service to discuss possible custody options if this is a continuing issue for your son. The most important thing is his safety and well-being, and if getting custody is the best way to accomplish this, then pursuing legal action may be the best option.

    We hope the information provided helps. Remember we are available 24/7 and can be toll-free reached at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We are confidential, anonymous, and non-direct. We can also be reached via live chat between 4:30pm and 11:30pm CST.

    Best Wishes
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif