Minipulated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minipulated

My mother and father have both threatened me recently and I feel unsafe. I'm 13 and live in New Hampshire. My mother is bipolar and my father is phycophranic. They have both strangeled me and punched me, thrown me across the room, kicked me, pinned me, and pushed me. Both have threatened to kill me more than once and have spanked me. My mother once used a wooden spoon to beat me, and my dad uses pressure points to cause pain, and has kicked and kneed me in the ribs. He has bent my back and foot and wrist in uncomfortable ways for pain. He has this game where he's asked me a question thrown me, told me to get up, ask me another question, and so on. No matter the answer its wrong. My mother uses guilt as a weapon . She lies about situations and exceeds the limits, telling everyone about my failures they shouldn't know about. She and my father say they love me and blame me for them hitting me, they say they don't like to but I give them no choice. They tell me it's my fault I make them hit me. My mother tells me that if the family falls apart its my fault. My sibling get it to but they only hit me for so long that even though I'm used to it they aren't. I hate seeing them being hit but when I try to stop it everything gets worse. It doesn't hurt anymore when they hit me, I don't cry in front of them after they hit me to show that I'm strong and can take it. I wanna run away, I have a note and nitroglycerin pills put away and if i don't get away my self harm and self hate will push me to far. My whole family just sits there and watches the abuse. I hate myself and wanna die, I'm sick of them calling me a ********** and a slut, and disgusting, and useless. I NEED to run away, and soon, tell me how. Give me advise. What should I do?

RE: Minipulated

Hello there -

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.

We believe that you have already posted to our online public forum. Please follow the link below to see the previous response.
    [http://bulletinboards.1800runaway.or...d=1#post21746]

Thanks!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X