• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod6
    replied
    RE: im trapped in my mind

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here on the forum at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). You seem to be going through a tough time at home with your parents. You stated that they shame you and emotionally abuse you which you do not deserve. It sounds painful and disheartening to have to be treated that way. It seems their comments and treatment toward you has really taken a toll on your mental well-being. It is brave of you to reach out for help especially when it can be an intimidating thing for many. You mentioned having anxiety, however if you called our crisis line you can expect a supportive, nonjudgmental interaction over the phone with one of our trained staff. We can help explore some helpful options to get you proper support and help. You stated that you always wanted someone to talk to, and we are here to listen and help. Let us be that support to you.

Please consider calling in or chatting with us. Our crisis phone line is 24/7 at 1-800-786-2929, however, our chat service is not available 24 hours at this time. Another crisis line for help with depression, anxiety, and suicide is called the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (www.suicidepreventionlifeline.com); phone number is 1-800-273-8255.

We hope to hear from you soon so that we can be a support to you.

Be safe and take care,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic im trapped in my mind

im trapped in my mind

Hi,
    first of all, i wasn't quite sure under what category i should use, but considering that my family is part of the problem, ill put it here.

My parents constantly emotionally abuse me and put me down and just generally make me feel like ****. I think i have depression, but i don't know for sure.
    I'm suicidal, self harm, and have an eating disorder after beign fat shamed by my family. i now weigh 127 pounds and i am 5'10 at 14 years old. I always want someone to talk to but i have anxiety that stops me from calling hotlines.
    Help please?
    Last edited by ccsmod6; 01-10-2016, 01:08 AM. Reason: edited due to language content
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X