Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to run away because I'm worried about my future.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to run away because I'm worried about my future.

I'm afraid that If I don't pass grade 11/12 everyone will get mad at me, I get anxious and uncomfortable when I'm at school, I just feel that everyone's judging my every move, there's 4 people I don't like at school, I'm getting braces later this year and I have to go through surgery to get them. I can NOT get surgery! I'm scared that something will happen to me if I do that. And I am getting sick and tired of staying here all day! I want get out there and see the world. If I do run away I have no where to go, I can't trust anyone out here and I have no money. Please help NRS.

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X