No announcement yet.

I want to transfer my guardian without court (Long Story)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to transfer my guardian without court (Long Story)

    also, I want to go to seattle with a new more capable even able to send me to college besides living with anchors. I'm 15 and can I do this legally without court?

    This guardian is an extremely close family friend and has given me an opportunity to a better life and better options I live in a not so good situation but with this new guardian I could go to college and eat everyday without issue, live in a freaking house like I've been treated so weirdly I don't wanna call it mean or rough cause it's just life. And I know if I keep involving myself with my blood family they're gonna continue to try to drag me down just to end up like them at the bottom..Honestly i've wanted to move away from where I live for the longest and i've dreamed of moving out for the same time My family has shown me that no matter what I do for them.. So I said forget if everyone gone act tough like nothing matters Imma do if too my mom lowkey kinda take care of me, like occasionally behind everyone she depicts more important she does what she wants she's a grown woman and I feel like i'm grown enough to decide my own life cause she's not capable and that's even if I disregard the alcohol but that's another story for another time. She like the rest has shown me enough for me to say goodbye without some heartfelt moments they all sit in their own failures. And they hate to admit it like really oh conditions are not okay i've been doing whatever I could to get out of the situations we've been in for years. Cause if I don't who will I need clothes food ain't worth the effort it gotta be worth it gotta make everything count cause if I don't I could end up like them and I don't wanna do that so everyday I work towards my gain cause that's what the whole world seems to be after, I just don't wanna fail at something so easy life. I just told someone today I wanted to do more with my life. I always give my self signs and I'm all in for it this is not even the full run down it's just like 39%

  • #2
    Reply: #1 I want to transfer my guardian without court (Long Story)

    Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

    We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We would like to be of assistance to you if we can. It is times like these that would be nice to have a listening ear. It is also important that you remember to exercise self- care. It sounds like you are looking towards the future and putting yourself in a better situation with good people that care about you.
    Sometimes things become frustrating and emotionally draining. It can be hard.
    It sounds like you are determined to have a positive attitude. Good for you.

    We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. Let us know how we might be of assistance. We can best help by phone or chat so that we might learn a little more about your situation and how we might assist you. If you would like to talk more about your situation and explore options that might help bring change please call or chat soon.

    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); (click on the chat button).

    We hope to hear from you soon.

    Take care,

    We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp