Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im on the edge of calling cps

I hate my dad. He tried to kill me early january while i was sitting in my chair. Im gonna call child protective services on him and then i will be good. Im done, hes pushed me past my point. I cannot handle him. Hes getting on my last Fucccking nerves. I cant handle this ********.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us at the National Runaway Safeline. It takes a lot of courage to reach out for help and we are glad that you decided to reach out to us.

We’re really sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. Nobody deserves to be treated like that and it’s great to see that you understand that. Anytime you feel like you’re in danger from your dad, you can call 9-1-1 to have the police intervene. As you said, you can also contact Child Protective Services to have them step in and try to make your living situation safer for you. You can contact Child Help USA at 1-800-422-4453 and they can help you provide more information on filing an abuse report. How you get in touch with them depends on the state you live in, but you can usually find that information online.

Talking to other people you trust like other relative, friends school counselors can be helpful in many situations.

You are acting strong by reaching out for help. If you have any questions about how to do things, we’d love to talk, chat us at our website www.1800runaway.org, or call us at 1-800-786-2929.

Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X