Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my Dad

so I have been living with my step mom and my real Dad my real dad is an alcoholic and he constantly goes out to hang out with his friends he mentally abuses me because the alcohol changes him as a person I can't live like this anymore. My step mom just left him with my two other siblings and just left me and my brother so. Now it's just us 3. I wanna live with my biological mother because she has been there for me through all of it but my dad has custody of me. I asked him if I could please live somewhere else and he just says nope you live with me and he's bringing me and my brother to live in a totally different town I'm only 13 I wanna be with my real mother.. someone pls help me
    Last edited by ccsmod15; 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM.

We're glad you reached out to us. We'll try to help. It's unfortunate that your father abuses you and now wants to move you somewhere else. You don't deserve to be treated like that. You deserve to live in a safe home and to be cared for and supported. You might want to report the abuse you suffer to the authorities in your area. Also, you might get in touch with your mother and see how she can help you. Our number is 1800-RUNAWAY and are here 24/7. Feel free to call us if you need to talk about the situation and discuss other options. Good luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X