Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

Hello, my name is Yasmine Kassab I have a really bad life since I was born. I’m 14 years old and I’m in 8 grade. I love in Canada since my parent divorce. I never knew the reason why my mom left him. Since I was 4 years old my life was a living hell and it’s still is. My dad use to beat my mom up yells at her everything in front of me. When I was 8 years old I wanted to see him with my brother. And I regret because he had other kids 2 boys and 1 girl and is wife. I tough that it was going to be the best time of my life but I was wrong. One day my father lost a little bit off money and he came screaming at me and my brother if we took it, but had nothing to do with it. So the next day his wife told him that it was us how took the money so my father took the knife and told me and my brother to go upstairs and to shut up. He started to hit me punch me he even put the knife on my head and on my neck I was crying and telling him to stop then he went to attack my brother with the knife I wanted to protect if from that devil that is my father. So told him that I took the money (that was a lie I did that to protect my brother) so he beat me up more and more I was crying telling him to stop. I wanted to run away so badly, but I could leave my brother. Few years past I went to tell my teacher my problem and she told my mom and I trusted her. I did won’t nobody to know about it. When I has 13 years old I ask my mom why she leaved him she told me that he cheated on her. My mom never hit me or anything, because she know that I can tell people. She got married with a guy. Since she met him she is always with him only care about him always on his side. Sometime went I try to tell her how I fell she say that it’s okay and she doesn’t even care. I already ran away once but then I came back home because I was hungry and cold. At school everybody always judge me. I know I’m not pretty and that I have acne and it’s not my fault. My parent call me stupide my friends call me ********** stupide slut. I laugh but inside I’m crying so badly. In my old school in 7 grade a guy in my class touch my body at first it punch his hand and after I let him I thought ‘’what the point everybody already call you slut of the school’’. Now I’m in my new school, but my parent don’t care about how I feel they only care that I get a 100% on my test. My step father yells at me and sometime is just wont to take the knife and kill him. Every day I cut myself not to die or anything just to take the pain away. Every time I cut myself I feel better. I won’t to run away without my parents knowing anything. I won’t too thing that I have been kidnap or something for them not to look for me. I won’t to start a new life with I knew family basically a new identity. I’m ready to leave everything my drunk ass father how take drugs my mom my step father that I hate and my brother how basically insult me every time. I want to go anywhere but far away from Laval and Montreal with a new family start a new life. Without my parent knowing. You guys have no idea how much pain I have bean threw. I tired of crying I’m tired of my father trying to make me forget him. Please help me to get somewhere I can be happy without them knowing. Please don’t tell anybody I truth you guy to help me. Thank you for your time.
    Ps: sorry if my English is bad it’s because I’m French.

re: i need help

Hey there,

Thank you for being able to reach out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline, it seems like you are going through a pretty tough time. We want you to know that we are here to listen and to help you in the best way that we can. From what you shared, it seems like home is a pretty stressful environment and would like to see what you are able to do.

As far as looking for a place to go, our resources are limited to people in the United States. If you are looking for a place to go or are looking for someone to talk to, we highly encourage you to reach out to Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868. They are a 24/7 youth hotline for youth in Canada. They can also be accessed here: https://www.kidshelpphone.ca/Teens/Home.aspx

We wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you.

Stay strong,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X