Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to leave.

Im 15 years old . and tored of my parents . they treat me as there slaves . i always do dishes no one else . and i always help with my sister that jas a brain injurey and my mom tell me i do nothing to helo anyone . i just want to leave . im tired of seeing my parents faces . they always yell at me . im tired of it . i would go to family but both sides of my family are no good . and i just dont know where to go .

RE: I want to leave.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are having a really tough time at home right now, and you are feeling like your parents do not treat you fairly. That sounds very frustrating and it is understandable that you are feeling tired. We are here to listen and help however we can. It sounds like you might be considering running away. We can help you make a plan for how to stay safe and help you talk about your options, or discuss ways to improve your situation at home. It takes a lot of strength to reach out for help, and we are so glad that you did. We are looking forward to your call, and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X