Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not want to live with my dad

My parents just recently divorced last year and I have been living with them switching off every other week. me and my twin go to my dads but my older sister stays with my mom. at my dads I am constantly singled out and everytime I go to his house he secretly goes through my stuff he thinks I do not know but I catch him a lot. I really can't stand living with him anymore as it is causing some very bad depression. I tried telling him that I did not want to live with him anymore and he said to bad you have to. I would like to live with my mother and older sister full time how would I go about doing this?

RE: I do not want to live with my dad

Hello there,
    Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We are here to help you and provide you support during this time.

It sounds like are going through a difficult time at your dad’s house. You asked some really great questions, which seem to be focused around legal issues. Unfortunately, we are not legal experts here but we can possibly connect you to some legal resources in your area that are better fit to answer some of the questions that you have. By giving us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), we can talk with you further about your resources and connect you to places that may be able to help you.

We are sorry to hear that you are having such feelings. It sounds like you are considering your options and trying to see what is best for your situation. We are glad we are a resource that comes to mind in this time of crisis. We want you to know that we are here to listen and to help in the best way that we can. It also seems like there is a lot going on with your family, if you are able to give us a call or chat with us we would be able to explore your situation a little further with you.

Our lines are available 24/7, this is the fastest method you would be able to get in touch with us. We are more than willing to listen to your situation and help in the best way that we can. Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), we also have a live chat program. We wish you the best of luck and hope to get your call or chat soon.

Stay strong,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

In reply to the statement

His father is joking with him, although the son is serious and upset. His father is a bad person who does everything to sabotage his son's future.

Comment

RE: In reply to statement

Hello there ,

Thank you so muh for reachinh out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We are here to help you and provide you support.

It sounds like your friend is going through a reallu rough time right now. We are glad we are a resource that comes to mind in this time of crisis. We want you to know that we are here to listen and to help your friend in the best way that we can. It also seems like there is a lot going on with his family, if you or him are able to give us a call or chat with us we would be able to explore the situation a little further.

Our lines are available 24/7, this is the fastest method you would be able to get in touch with us. We are more than willing to listen to the situation and help in the best way that we can. Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), we also have a live chat program. As we mentioned, we would be more than happy to talk about you or your friend about the situation and see what the best way that we can help is. We wish you all the best of luck and hope to get your call or chat soon.

Best,
        NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Working...
        X