Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 12 and i have low self esteem

hi my life at school is great but i feel horriable at home i get called nothing get spit on and beat for fun! i dont know what to do i love some of my family and the other half? no way i wanto run i sort of have a plan buti have problems beacuse of my family i cant look at my self in the mirror i wnt to go but i want to keep my educatoin help!

Hello There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time right now. We are happy your life at school is going great. Ideally, home is supposed to be where you feel happy, supported and safe. Unfortunately it does not seem that is how you are feeling. What you are describing is abuse, and you do not deserve to be treated like that. If you wish to report the abuse you can call The Child Help Line at: 1800-422-4453. We know sometimes making reports can be scary if you call us we can help you make a report. You may also want to consider talking to your school counselor, and they may be able to provide you with resources. We hope this information was useful to you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss your situation more please feel free to give us a call we are available 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X