No announcement yet.

I hate my parents and life

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my parents and life

Hi my father doesn’t live with me, he moved out because he and my mother were having relationship problems for quite a few years. I have lived with my mum for the past 2 years and it has been quite rough. i don’t want to live with her anymore, but i don’t have anywhere else to go. i don’t have any relatives, and no close family friends. i don’t know what to do because i don’t speak to my dad anymore and i don’t want to. i can’t deal with her anymore, she can’t habdle me being so sensitive. She finds it weak and annoying. I used to be very depressed and used to harm myself and starve myself, and all she did was degrade me and make me feel even more depressed. She made me feel stupid for having a mental illness, and all she did about my anorexia was force me to eat. I never got the help from a professional, she doesn’t believe in those. And lately, i’ve had a lot more pressure from school to be better and i have exams tomorrow, and i’ve been so much more sad lately. I’ve been having thoughts about killing myself and i’ve been having a lot more anxiety and panic attacks than usual. It’s at least one every 2 days and it used to be one every 2 months. I don’t know what to do. Please Help.

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); (www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org)is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.

Another option to consider is to perhaps reach out to a school counselor or teacher. They might be able to help get you some help. They might even be able to help you take next steps toward your depression and being able to assist you with finding a place to feel more cared for.

If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); (www.1800runaway.org) (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe and stay strong,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X