Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far from home

I ran away when I was 14. I am 16 now, and have not seen my parents or family since I left. I got to Nagoya, Japan about a year ago, and I can just now afford internet (Since I am not a legal person in Japan I cannot get internet access at a library or network station). I can speak a little japanese, and work delievering messages. I want to go home.

re: So far from home

Hey there,

Thank you for being able to reach out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through a pretty tough time at this point in your life and we want you to know that we are here to listen and to help in the best way that we can. From what you shared, it seems like returning home is your number one priority.

Unfortunately, through our agency we are not able to provide international traveling expenses. If you would like to give us a call, we would be more than happy to talk to you about everything you have been experiencing and see if there is a way that we could help you brainstorm through this situation. We are available 24/7 and have a toll free hotline, meaning that you can call us for free from any phone.

We hope that we were able to help you think a little more about your options and brainstorm some more with you, if you feel like you would still need some more support or go through some more options, please feel free to reach out to us here at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) we are here 24/7. We also have a live chat service which is available from 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM CST. We wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do and hope to hear from you soon.

Stay strong,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X