I hate my mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my mom

I am 15 and I can't deal with my mom anymore. She keeps annoying me by causing fights and hitting me random for dumb reasons when I know I'm not a bad boy. I don't get in trouble much but my mom makes it seem like I'm the devil himself.

RE: I hate my mom

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like things are pretty tough at home and we are sorry to hear about this. You do not deserve to be hit by anybody. You deserve to feel safe in your own home. We’re here to help you out as much as you can.

We’re not here to tell you what you should or should not do, but we do want to let you know that you have the right to make an abuse report. If this is something that you want to explore or talk about further, please do call us at 1800runaway or you can call Child Help USA at (800) 422 4453.

It sounds like you have been struggling with the way that your mom has been treating you and it’s got to be really difficult to feel like you’re not being heard. One option might be to talk about this with either a counselor, or have someone assist you in communicating this with your mom. We do offer conference calling here at NRS, so please do call us if you are interested in doing this, or if you would like us to try to find some counseling resources in your area.

We’re here to support you. There’s always someone here, 24/7. Everything is kept confidential.

Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X