• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod2
    replied
    re: Help!!

Hey there,

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.

Good luck,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic help!!

help!!

I'm turning 14 in less than 20 days and I have been planning on running away. I live in Washington state and I think I may go to Oregon or Texas but if I'm gone for longer than a year I may go to Cali. my home situation has me very unstable because I'm being put under pressure to be a star student and I'm out of the closet for being transgender and even though most of my family knows and ""accepts"" they dont respect my wishes to transition. I have been self harming for over a year and im starting to smoke cigarettes because I feel like they help with me. I smoke weed and drink alcohol too and I just want to be okay and I feel like if I leave (I have a friend who is also coming with me) I will finally have the freedom I will never receive in my home but I'm scared of being put in jail and whatnot
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X