Sister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister

I'm 13 and my sister is 16. She is into sports so could beat the crap out of me and she does! I try and talk to my parents but they think shes a frickin angel! Today she wanted me to clean her room and give her a foot massage (not even kidding) I told her no. And she jumped up hit me right in my eye now i have a black eye. Than she sat on my chest and kept punching me in the same eye. My parents weren't there. I begged her to stop screaming like crazy. She's abusive to my brother who is 17 to. She almost got him kicked out. She told our parents he tried to rape her which is damn sure not true. And they kicked him out. And she embarrasses me so much. She raped my best (edited) friend. And every girl i try and get close to she threatens. She flirts with all my friends and it bugs me to death. My parents put me in karate school because she told them kids at my school were beating me up. Once i was there me and this kids were becoming friends. She walked in to walk me back home. And she kept laughing and telling him how patheic i was. I think she's a witch she has this book with spells i swear. When i try to look at it she tries to kill me. The last time i tried to see what it was she found out. And choked me till i promised to stay out of her room. And she drinks and when she does it gets even crazier! She grabs me in places, i mean it feels very uncomfortable to be touched by your own sister. I can't do this anymore. I've been putting up with this my whole life. I'm (edited) done! But she wasn't always like this once she turned 11 she just went downhill. I'm crying and scared right now that she will be walking in the door any second from soccer. Everytime i reach out for help she gets worser. And since i told my mom about the black eye that she blamed on my school, when it was really her. I don't know what she has planned for me today!!!!!!! Help me

Re: Sister

Hi,
    we're sorry to hear about the abusive treatment you have been receiving from your sister it really sounds like a nightmare
    for you to go through. We must say you don't deserve to be hit by anyone nor threatened in your own home where you should feel and be safe. It's terrible that your sister abuses you ,has also assaulted one of your friends and lied about your brother attacking her. how is your friend? Have you talked to her since your sister attacked her? Is she planning to file charges against your sister? Have you given any consideration as to what you could do to support her. You said your parents see your sister as being an angel and she almost got your brother kicked out by claiming he tried to sexually assault her. What convinced them to let him stay? It really sounds like you're scared of what your sister is capable of and from what you describe of her actions no one would blame you for feeling this way. Is there some way you can protect yourself? Is there somewhere you can go when your parents are not at home so that you are not alone with her? Is there a number your mother or father can be reached when these acts happen . Has your older brother ever tried to stop your sister from harming you. We're available 24hrs a day and you can reach us by dialing 1-800-Runaway we're hear to listen and provide support in helping you examine options and mabe a plan. What was your mom's reaction when you told her what really happened to your eye?
    Have you been to a doctor. Remember you are not to blame for what your sister chooses to do and it took a lot of courage for you to contact us about what you have been going through. We appreciate your trust and we respect the fact that you are speaking out about what your sister is doing to you and others. We would like to give you some referrals to consider should you choose not to call our 1-800-Runaway 24hr hotline perhaps you can pass them on to your friend and your brother as well.

Families Anonymous
    1-800-736-9805
    Covenant House
    1-800-999-9999
    Rainn
    1-800-656-4673

Comment

It's a guy and he's in bad shape. She uses her body as a weapon. He never hangs out with me or talks to me anymore. No i try to convince him but he is to scared. I said if he goes i will go to with him and they let him stay. there is no way i can protect myself against her. And i don't want to, because she'll only get worser. luckilly once she came in she was talking to her boyfriend. And it kept her distracted from me just long enough for my parents to get home. Yes i call them but they don't belive me. My brother tried to stop her countless times until she said he raped her. He moved out with his girlfriend yesterday. He was my only protection, i know shes gonna get me. my only fun was when i used to sleep over at my friends house but now there to scared to hang out with me. She laughed and told me not to be so damn cruel to my sister!

Comment

Thank you for responding back! We are sorry to hear about your friend and how he was treated. It is understandable that he would be scared to have contact with you because of your sister. That seems upsetting that things with your sister has affected your relationship with your friends and enjoying sleepovers. It is important that that your parents keep you safe and it sounds really frustrating that your parents don’t believe you. Is there a way for you to keep yourself safe? Isn’t there any safe place that you feel you can go to avoid being home alone with you sister (like a friend, other family member, neighbor)? Have you considered talking to someone else that will believe you (friend, friend’s parents, school counselor or neighbor)?

If you ever feel that you are in immediate danger, you should call 9-11 for help. You can also call Child Protective Services. Their job is to keep you safe and it sounds like home is not safe right now with your sister being abusive. By contacting them, they will take a report and be able to start more of an investigation. This doesn’t mean that you would be getting anyone in trouble or that you would end up in foster care. They can help be a support for your family. Anyone can make a report to them. We can help you if you want to call them to make a report or just ask questions.

We are a complete confidential, non-judging crisis line and available 24/7. You’re welcome to call us here at 1800RUNAWAY (786-2929) to discuss in more detail about your situation. We can help provide local resources, help with calling other services or just someone to listen. We look forward in hearing from you!

~NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X