Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my family hates me

I'm 15 and all I do is bring drama and havoc to my family's life. I feel like if I run away and never see them again, they and I will be happy.
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 09-13-2018, 06:30 AM.

Reply:Im 15 and all i do is bring drama

Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
    It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re thinking that the situation might cause you to run away if things don’t change.
    Try not to be so hard on yourself. You don’t deserve it. You are very strong to reach out and share what has been going on.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of options that may lead to ideas previously not thought of.
    We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe and stay strong,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X