I can't live with mom anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't live with mom anymore

Lately in the past couple years, my mama has been the hardest to live with but then she can be so sweet. But when she is so hard on me and such a bad mother she really hits it hard. And my sister she treats so much different. I can deal but I don't k ow what might happen in the future. I'm kind of scared. But I have been thinking for the past year or so that it could be a good idea to live with my daddy but I'm also scared he won't pay for my graduation stuff. Etc I don't know what to do

RE:I can't live with mom anymore

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like things have been really hard at home. We are sorry to hear that your mother is hard on you at times.
    Have you talked to someone about this? Many times it can be helpful to talk to someone about what has been going on. Do you feel comfortable sharing this with any friends, relatives, or maybe a school counselor? School counselors can be of great help in many cases. You could always call us at our confidential hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) and we could listen to your story and provide you resources.
    What happens when your mother is hard on you? You mentioned that at times your mother really hits it hard. If there has been any form of physical or emotional abuse, you could try calling Child Help USA at 1-800-422-4453 and they could help you file an abuse report. We can also help you file a report if you call us. You could also consider talking to your mom about how her behavior is making you feel. Many times talking and expressing how you feel to your parents can be helpful. We also provide a conference call service were we could serve as mediators, while you and your mom can share more about the situation.

We hope things get better for you at home soon and hope to hear from you soon.

Take care
    NRS
    Last edited by ccsmod15; 10-21-2015, 12:07 AM.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X