frustrated with family they refuses for love marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrated with family they refuses for love marriage

I am 24 yrs old and luv with a guy.we both want to marry each other bt my family refuses they want to marry me with some other guy who is 7 year older than me. m not interested in him I just want to marry with my man whom I love. bt nobody want to listen me understand me. my bf put the condition that we will marry only when our families happy. and that's impossible. I just want to run away from everyone. please help me that where to go as a girl I feel a little bit scary.

re:frustrated with family they refuses for love marriage

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It can be frustrating when your family and boyfriend haven’t been really listening to you, and they haven’t been giving you options that you really want to take. You feel like no one is on your side, and you just want to escape.

If you live with your family, at 24 years old you are legally able to move out from their home. You may want to consider where you would stay if you were to run away from everyone. Are there family or friends that would let you stay with them? If so, how long would you be able to stay with them? If there is no one you can turn to for a place to stay, we can offer Safe Place sites or shelters around your area. If you are in emotional distress or would also like someone to mediate conflict between you and your family, we could also offer mental health resources in your area.

Again, we’re really glad that you reached out to us. It takes a lot to ask for help and you are trying to figure out options which is really good to see. If you would like to talk further about your situation, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat with us www.1800runaway.org. We can also provide those mental health and shelter resources as well. We’re here to listen, here to help.

Good luck to you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X