Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsafe

I'm unsafe here here at home. I get hurt bully and threaten by my family. My aunt is a social worker but never helps me. Everybody here never respect me and I want a new home. I wish I can kill myself and get it over with. My parents are here's and use me like a maid. My brother is a freaking her and I siting a corner thanks to him. My grandma is annoying and hurts me more than anybody in my house and I'm upset. If there was a police here they wouldn't understand me or what I'm going through.I hope someone can help me with my issue.

re:

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are feeling unsafe at home. You don’t deserved to be hurt. If you would like some further help you could call us directly and we could help you. We could contact the police and have them send someone out to you if you are in danger right now. It sounds like you are feeling disappointed about the way your parents treat you. We’re not exactly sure where you are, but we are always here to help.

We just wanted to give a couple of resources that can help in any chance that you aren’t able to reach us. The first is a resource that you can use with the bullying that you are experiencing. The website is www.stopbullying.gov. Also if you are feeling suicidal, you can always contact the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

For further support, we strongly encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), and look forward to your call. Lastly, please note that we offer a live chat via our website at www.1800runaway.org every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST.

Hope to hear from you soon,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X