Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to get out of this place

I'm 15 and in the last 7 years I have even physically abused by my stepmom kicked out of my dads house by my stepmom after I lost my only friend and then when I moved in with my mom my sister who was raped by the same person as me left for a job opportunity in Alaska then I lost the closest aunt and uncle in a 2 month period and my sister called me the other day and said she had a part time job for me and she would pay my way what do I do my mom is the only person holding me back and my dad I disowned him so he's not my problem I don't want to hurt my mom

re: Got to get out of this place

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out today. It’s clear that you’ve been through so much. You never deserve to be abused or hurt or raped by anyone at any time. It’s wrong for those people to treat you the way that you have been treated. You moved around a lot and have through a lot of transitions. That’s not easy. It makes sense that you want to leave and start fresh. And it’s smart of to you reach out for some guidance before making that decision. So let’s see how we can support you through this.

It makes sense that you want to leave. Thinking through who in your life you can speak with about this might be a good next step. You’ve been through a lot – so getting some perspective might be way to clear you head and help you decide what to do.

We know that this is small step to take and might not address everything you need support with. We would encourage you to call or chat with us so that we can further support you through this. You can call us 24 hours a day at 1800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us through our website (www.1800runaway.org) from 4.30pm-11.30pm central time.

We look forward to your call or chat.

Best of luck to you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X