No announcement yet.

I Wany Too Run Away And Live A other State With My Boyfriend

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Wany Too Run Away And Live A other State With My Boyfriend

    I Want Too Runaway Soon As Possible I'm Really In Love With My Boyfriend But My Mom Does Like Him Or My Dad I'm Planning Too Move Too A Other State And I Always Fight With My Mother I Hate Her If She Love Me She Wouldn't Do This Too Me But I'm Scared That My Mom Is Gonna Call The Cops On Us . Should We move The other state ?

  • #2
    re: I Wany Too Run Away And Live A other State With My Boyfriend

    Hi, thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runway Safeline. It seems that you are going through a difficult experience at home with your mom and that you don’t feel supported at home. You deserve to feel safe and supported at home. Perhaps you can consider talking to your mom about how you feel. Here at NRS, we offer a conference calling service where you would be able to initiate a conversation between you and your mom to try and talk about what is going on at home and see if there is a way that a compromise could be met. We could help mediate that conversation and explore options to help foster a positive relationship between your mom your boyfriend. Sometimes just being able to talk can be a way to open up the lines of communication and see the best way that everyone can compromise. If this is something that you might want to look into, please feel free to reach out to us at our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929).

    It seems that your boyfriend is being very supportive by offering you a safe place to stay, which is an option that you could explore with your mom’s permission. Although we aren’t legal experts, we can speak generally about your situation. Generally, if you are under the age of majority and leave home without permission, your mom has the right to file a runaway report, at which point police may begin looking for you, may return you back if found even if you are located in a different state than where you are originally from, and may potentially charge anyone you stayed with under the harboring laws.

    We want you to know that you do have options. We’re sorry that you had to endure this difficult experience at home. If you would like to talk further about your situation and explore more options, please do not hesitate to call or chat with us. You can reach us at our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our live chat service is available from 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM CST and could be accessed through our website, We wish you the best of luck and hope to hear from you soon.

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp