Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cps pregnant runaway

I'm 15 years old and pregnant I ran away this past January and I need to k ow if cps can find me if I go to the hospital and can they take my child away when it's born

Hello, Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation and we are sorry to hear how worrisome it sounds. If your parents or legal guardians filed a runaway report for you, it would have been done with your local law enforcement agency. Once a runaway report is filed it is then entered into a national law enforcement database that alerts law enforcement officials throughout the country that you are a runaway. Law enforcement officials are usually the only people with allowed access to your record. Hospitals and other agencies may get informed if flyers have been sent there. If you are still concerned about going to a hospital for care, going to a local health clinic that caters to teens may be preferred. If you like, you can contact Planned Parenthood (1-800-230-7526) to locate the nearest clinic in your area. Whether or not you can receive medical care without the involvement of a parent or legal guardian is usually determined by your state law. According to Planned Parenthood website, teens may access reproductive health care services without parental permission.

We hope the information provided helps. If you need additional assistance, please feel free to give us a call toll-free at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our hotline is anonymous, confidential, and available 24 hours 7 days.

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X