Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom is crazy.

I'm thirteen. My single mother recently moved me to a state I hate. She constantly screeches at me and my siblings. I can't run away because I'd probably get eaten by wildlife.
    Not too long ago she yelled ******** you at me and screamed at everyone about how we're all rotten ************.
    It's kind of annoying to say the least, what can I do to let her know I hate it here and that I need her to stop this behavior? All I can think about when I see her is, "That's the person who called me a rotten ********."
    I'm not planning on running away. I just want some advice that I can't seem to find anywhere. Sorry to bother you when you probably have real runaway threats.
    Last edited by ccsmod2; 07-30-2018, 04:37 AM.

Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline. We understand it takes courage to seek help. We are sorry to hear about the way your mother has been treating you and your siblings. It can be difficult to have a conversation with your mom if she’s unwilling to engage with you and only yells or gets angry. Sometimes it can be helpful to have another adult around when you’re trying to talk to your mom so that they can stand up for you and try to keep the conversation calm and fair. That person could be a guidance counselor, other family member, or any other adult you trust. Here at NRS, we also offer a conference call service and can help you have that conversation with your mom. Our number is 1-800-786-2929. You can call us 24/7.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X