Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to kill myself because of my mom.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to kill myself because of my mom.

My mom doesn't have stress, she doesn't even work or even clean the house or cook. She hire a nanny to do all those things. She just sits in front of the television all day and gossips or make fun of other people through her social accounts and laugh with her friends. She would invite her friends to come to house and have fun. If her friends aren't free she comes pick on me. She yells at me for no reason. I would get it if she yells at me because of stress from work or taking care of us but she doesn't have a job and ask the nanny to take care of both the house and the kids. Why the ******** would she be stress out? She makes my dad do all the work and my dad isn't home most of the time because of work and I would get that because he's working to put food on the table. My mom love and cherish her other four kids and never blame them for anything. While I look out for her, she spits on me. She say why I'm so ugly and why my body is so out of shape. So I wear makeup and workout. But that doesn't change anything. She still calls me ugly and abuse me. She would yell at me when I do homework or when I am just sitting and watching TV. She treat me as if I don't have feelings. If I get sick, she would yell at me for getting sick. But when my siblings are sick, she acts all dramatic and sad. The last straw was when she insulted my friend for eating chicken. She said "Keep eating those chicken, your acne or pimples will never get better". After hearing that I cried when my friend went home. Obviously my friend was hurt. She didn't deserve the insult, and she never did anything awful to my mom. My mom deserves all the hate in the world. Some people would try to defend her but trust me there are more things awful and worst things she have done to other people. She make the people around her distress. The world would be better without her. I wanted my mom to disappear, so badly. But I thought that wouldn't happen, so I thought its better if I die instead.

I only have my friends and my nanny to talk to. But I don't want to annoy them with my complaints and they have their own life to live. I tried to kill myself from my house balcony but I got scared of the height. I've been trying to find more ways to kill myself these days even though within a year I would be off to college and escape this hell hole. I try to stop self harming or killing myself but sometimes its too unbearable that it would be better if I just finish myself off. I really don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?

Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline. We understand that it takes courage to seek help. We are sorry to hear about the way your mom has been treating you. Abuse is never okay and you don't deserve to be talked down to. You have the right to report the abuse, you could contact CPS. Child Help (1-800-422-4453) is a great resource to explore your options and get information on how to transfer custody. The easiest way to leave home as a minor is with parental consent. You could try asking your parents if they would allow you to stay with another family member or close friend. Another option that you may want to consider is looking into emancipation laws for your state. You mentioned that you have thought about suicide and self harm. Although you are going through a rough time at home, you are not alone. Your life matters ! Talking to someone about how you feel could help. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) is a great resource for support. We hope that this information helps, please feel free to contact us directly via our 24 hour crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929), email, or live chat.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

So my dad died and my mom never told me after that she's been so mean to me everyone is happy but not me so i feel like killing myself because of my mom and sister why why me you know bye

Comment

• ccsmod5
        ccsmod5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, there,
        Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you’re in a difficult time of your life and we applaud your courage in reaching out. It can be difficult to have your mom is being mean to you, especially after the loss of your dad. Your life and well-being are so important to us. If you ever feel like you’re in danger of hurting yourself, we encourage you to call 9-1-1 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
        It sounds like your relationship with your mother and sister is pretty tense right now. It could be an option to look into family counseling. A therapist might be able to help you talk with your mom and sister about what they do that hurts you and how it affects you. You deserve to be loved and supported!
        If you ever want to talk about what’s going on, we’re here 24/7 to listen and to help. We have a database of different kinds of resources and are here to help you think through your options. Take care and stay strong!
        --NRS

I am not getting enough sleep my Mom is shouting telling that why u are mad and making me mad. I want to die

Comment

Reply: I am not getting enough sleep

Hello,
        Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like there are some issues between you and your mother that has you quite frustrated.
        We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

If you are feeling at risk of hurting yourself contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Take care,
        NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X