Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to kill myself because of my mom.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi im 11 year old boy and i already want to die my mom yells at me for even crying. She made me cuicidal at the age 6 and after she hurts my feelings she acts like nothing happened. But im only alive right now because of my best friend lucas. She never treated me right she made me almost atempt cuicide 1 year ago bu i thought about my friends. I tried killing myself 5 times but i was scared of the pain. I never had a good child hood my old best friends died when i was 8 and they were like brothers but my mom didn't care about how depressed or cuicidal i was she still made it worse. I always cried but never became stronger.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,

Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time and we want you to know that you are not alone.
      Suicide is a serious thought and we want you to know that you are important and you are worth living. You do not deserve to be treated that way and we are sorry that you are going through that. If you ever need to vent or need support, please reach out to us. Or you can always call The National Suicide Prevention Hotline at: 1800-273-8255.
      We hope that this information will be helpful to you in your situation, if you have any other questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are available to provide support and listen to you 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

Hi I feel like running away, I feel that I don't matter in this world anymore, I'm adopted and I cant stop thinking of my biological parent, when I was 2 years old they drugged me and starved me and worse than that they even put a gun to someone's head, I cant stop....My half blood sister is planning to run away with me...I don't know what to do. I also lost my biological sister, I've never got to see her and its getting to me...I want to kill my self!!!!….I'm going to run away at 14.What should I do?

Comment

• ccsmod3
      ccsmod3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline - asking for help in general requires a great amount of bravery and strength. We are here to listen and help. You are not alone.

You mentioned that you feel you don’t have a purpose in this world, and that you wanted to kill yourself. We are so sorry you are having these feelings, and we hope you know you do deserve to be here, no matter what your feelings are telling you. If you ever feel in immediate danger of taking your life, call 911. You can also reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 if you are ever feeling suicidal. If you’d prefer to speak to someone over text, text “HOME” to 741741, and a trained crisis counselor can speak with you there.

It sounds like you have been experiencing a lot of pain at home and have also been thinking about what you’ve gone through with your biological parents. We are so sorry that you have had to endure that type of treatment from them - nobody deserves to be abused by their parents. If you ever receive this type of treatment from your adoptive parents or are ever in any type of situation where your safety and/or life feels threatened, please do not hesitate to call 911. Your safety is most important.

You also mentioned that you and your half sister are planning to run away together. If you and your sister have a close friend or family member that you can trust, it may be helpful to reach out to them about this situation if you haven’t already, and ask them if you could stay with them for at least a couple of days to get some distance away from your family environment. Then, you’ll have some private time to talk to them more about the situation if you’re comfortable, and they would have the opportunity to support you more. If you feel you don’t know anyone you trust to stay with, you can call us (1800-786-2929) and we can look into shelters in your area that you could go to.

We would be happy to talk to you more about your situation, and possibly provide you with further resources. You can call us anytime at 1800-786-2929, or chat with us live online at www.1800runaway.org (just click the chat button).

Stay safe, and best of luck to you.
      NRS

So my mother is always making me feel guilty and some times I want to kill myself because of my sister and mother and I’m still young like I’m only 10 years old and I want to kill myself. my whole family say I’m just angry at the world and I want them to know how I feel sometimes. My brother is always lying so he could get me in trouble so I get hurt the most

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.
      NRS

Hello I want to kill myself because I don't want them to be with them and I really don't like them that it makes me angry all the time and so I want to kill myself

Comment

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.

If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Be safe and stay strong,

NRS

I hate both my parents. I hate my mother(only sometimes when I'm mad at her, but I hate my dad on a daily basis). A lot of the times, I hate myself because I hate my parents, my parents never hit me, they don't say mean things to me, and they don't hate me. But sometimes, I feel like running away, or slapping, or punching my mom in the face, because I want to tell her that I hate her, and I want to never speak or interact with my dad, because he is a disgusting, mindless, rude, lazy, man. And I'm just like him. Whenever I come home with a bad grade or something, or if just choose not to speak in public, my stupid mother goes, "This isn't because of your anxiety!" And I never would say it was. My mother used to be a lot meaner when I was little, but I guess my older sister talked to her and then my mom realized that what she was doing was wrong, she would sometimes threaten to hurt me, like one time when I was eight, she asked me to find something in my room, but I couldn't find it and she said "I just want to slam you in your head right now". But I'm glad that's over. Just yesterday, I knew I felt sad, and I didn't want to do anything that day, but stay in my room, and read. I didn't want to think, talk, or do anything I needed time to myself, but I'm not allowed to do that in my house, because my "bedroom is meant for sleeping" and I "stay in my room for too long". In the morning, my mom was asking me to put some objects back in the fridge, and then I accidentally hit my head inside the fridge, and it really hurt. I walked away in disappointment, and I cried in my bathroom because it hurt, and I was already sad. My mother wanted me to learn how to crochet while she was at work, and she told me to stay in the living room because "staying in my bedroom is going to make me feel worse". My mom left, and I tried to crochet, but I wasn't in the mood, I threw the remote and the yarn aside and I ran to my room and closed the door. I laid in bed, and I watched scrapbooking videos to help calm me down, and I scrapbooked a little myself. I was feeling great. Then, I prepared lunch for myself and I was watching youtube on my computer, then after a while, I was tired and I decided to take a nap. I woke up to the sound of my mother yelling at me to get up. "What were you doing? Were you sleeping? Didn't I tell you that staying in your room will make you feel worse? Why didn't you finish your lunch? You could've at least put it in the fridge so it won't go bad!" Then, she asked me why I didn't answer a text she sent me, but I answered it, she just didn't see it. She wanted to see what I crocheted, but I told her I didn't do it. She was constantly asking me what was wrong, and I would reply with "nothing". She was telling me that this summer, I have to work on my personality, and that she shouldn't have to worry about what I'm doing when she's at work. To be perfectly honest, I was upset because I don't want to grow up, that morning she was telling me that I need to have a job this summer. But I don't want one, all my friends are getting their drivers licenses, but I just don't want one. And it was stressing me out. My mom tried to make me tell her what was wrong but I felt so choked up I just ran away and slammed my door, and I sat on the ground I cried. Right now, as I'm writing this, it makes me want to cry. But before that, I heard my dad say, "All our children are sick". When I was crying, my mom came in, and she told me to rest my head in her lap, eventually, she taught me how to crochet and I got my cries out. The rest of the day was fine, my mom and I went to the pool, and we had ice cream and such. But overall I hate her, And please tell me if I'm overreacting, or being overly dramatic, or too harsh on my parents.

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
      Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
      Be safe,
      NRS

I hate my life my mom and sister are so mean and I am 10 years old

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
      Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
      Be safe,
      NRS

She’s so mean to me like she hits me and yell at me just because of my little sister she makes me hate myself a lot she calls me **********es and fat I just wanna kill myself at this point

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds very rough! We are sorry to hear you are going through this. One thing you may want to consider is getting support from others. Maybe that's another relative, friend's parent, teacher, school counselor -- basically anyone you trust. You also may want to consider filing an abuse report about what's going on. You can do that through us, through your state's child abuse reporting hotline, or through www.childhelp.org (1-800-422-4453).

Suicide is a pretty serious thing to be considering. Please know you don't have to face any of this alone. If you'd like to talk about any thoughts or feelings of suicide or self harm please reach out to www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org or call them at 1-800-273-8255. You deserve to live and be happy and healthy. And you CAN have those things, no matter how bleak things may seem at the moment.

The best way we can help would be for you to call our 24 hour confidential hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us via the chat feature on our website: www.1800runaway.org. We hope to hear from you soon.

Stay safe!
      NRS

I’m not going to lie, I’m only twelve years old. I just really have to vent. I swear my mom wants to kill me. She said it before multiple times, and she said she wished I was aborted. Everything is getting worse and I don’t want to live anymore. Idk if I can’t withstand 6 more years like this. I also have court tomorrow. She charged me as a criminal and lied to the cops and said I attacked her first and I have no witnesses so idk what to do anymore. I’m not sure what to say to the judge but I’m sure that nobody will believe me. Nobody has for years, and I’m worried that if I get falsely charged with assault, that may affect me getting into college in the near future. She keeps telling me straight to my face that be I’m a child, I don’t need to be respected by adults. She also said I need no privacy. She also keeps bringing her creepy boyfriend who has murdered someone in the past, into our house and he creeps me out. Our family situation is getting worse day by day and I can’t ever forgive her for the years of unnecessary trauma she’s put me through. She also lied that my dad abandoned me. Which he didn’t. Now I realize after so many years that what she does to me is wrong and she knows it. She just won’t admit it. I’m thinking about calling for help because no matter who I tell, nobody seems to care or want to help me. Because of her I lost every bit of imagination left inside of me, and every time she enters the house I seem to be running to my room. I’m very scared of her but I’m trying to be brave. I’m trying not to hurt myself like I used to but it just gets worse from here. I feel like I’m already stuck in prison for the next 6 years and she’s trying to kill me or screw me over. She even said she wants the last laugh. I just don’t feel like living anymore because what if it doesn’t get better and it wasn’t worth the waiting and suffering. But if I do it maybe I’d miss out on something great in the end. Not even the cops will help me, I’m completely helpless and on my own now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X