Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to kill myself because of my mom.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mso me and my mon went to her boyfriends house whatever and she said were staying a night i did not want to and so she pulled my hair and said get over your self u brat the world dose not always have to be about u i was sad but what ever then we were going to bed i felt like crap and i cryed it was tha bad and she was like i dont care if your sick and im only 11

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. It must be really hard to live in a home with so much tension - it sounds frustrating to have your mom put you in situations where you aren't comfortable. You mentioned that your mom was pulling your hair, this raises som concern about your well-being. Absolutely no one deserves to be abused. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering. It may also be a good idea to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.

It sounds like your mom isn’t fully understanding you when you are trying to relay your thoughts and feelings about staying over at her boyfriend's. It could be a good idea to work with a local family counselor or have a conversation mediated by a school counselor/social worker, trusted friend, or family member to help clear the air. If you'd like, you can also call us directly and we can conduct a conference call with your mom so you have a safe environment where you can express yourself.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X