my mum and step father just hit me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mum and step father just hit me

so i was doing my homework and switching tabs and stuff and my step dad was checking up on me so i switched tabs and he immediately yelled at me for gaming and my mum comes out of here bedroom yelling at me

so at this point they were both yelling at me and my step father started slapping me because i told him i wasnt gaming
    and my mum got a serving spoon and started hitting me with it and i was crying so hard because of the pain
    and so she says to shut my mouth and she tells me to lay on the ground
    and she starts to hit me even harder
    and it goes on and on

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. We're really sorry to hear about what just happened and want you to know that you deserve to feel safe in your home. We understand that it takes a great deal of courage to seek help. You have the right to report the abuse if you want. That said, we can’t be 100% sure what the outcome will be if your local CPS decides to open a case based on what you share. Sometimes CPS decides to remove minors from the home and other times they offer services such as family counseling or mediation instead. The only way to know the outcome might be to reach out to them directly and if you’re ready to do that we are here to help you through that process. Reaching out to Child Help USA at (1-800-422-4453) or www.childhelp.org may help to get a better understanding of what may happen before and after a report is made.

If you don't want to report, and just want to talk to someone about what happened or for help thinking through your options, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-786-2929.

Stay safe,

NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X