Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m in desperate need of leaving my family.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m in desperate need of leaving my family.

I’m fourteen, fifteen in August which is soon
    Annd i want to leave my parents go to foster care of soemthinh
    I have religious Muslim parents and that already sounds horrible ah they force me to wear the hijab and pray and all basically I don’t believe in their religion. I’m not allowed to talk to strangers I’m not allowed to talk to guys I’m not allowed to start a YouTube channel (I desperately want to post song covers and stuff) I’m not allowed to have online friends I’m not allowed to do so many stuff (I’m not gonna include all of them) basically I’m American I was born in the us but I live I s Audi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia is the worst country ever honestly
    women have nO rights there and they just started to key women drive jUst nOw can you believe that??? Annd we also can’t leave the country unless we have a signature from our father or husband to leave the country even if we are forty literally no escape from the country
    anyway ah I’m not straight... I can’t go back there everyone is homophobic and I’ll have an arranged marriage
    we visit usa every summer annd because of what I did we are never coming back here and that really scares me because I can’t leave the country without my dad
    what I did is I called child services and stuff Annd they cane and asked my mom if she hit me and she lied then I showed her proof and she left for twenty days and I never heard from the lady since then but she did make them sign for an agreement that they won’t hit me or my sister for the time being here and they “verbally “ agreed they didn’t sign and just aghhh please I don’t know what to do and I hate my parents so much they would never let me leave they hate me

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to NRS! It takes a strong person to share their story and ask for help. We are here to provide resources to help you. Just so you know, these are only resources you will be able to use when you’re in the United States.
    You mentioned that you do not identify as straight. It is great that you have come to know who you are. It sounds like you are faced with people who might not accept you because of this. If you wanted anyone to talk to about it, the LGBT National Youth Talkline (1-800-246-7743) is a great resource for support.
    You mentioned that you have called Child Protective Services before because your mom hit you. You do not deserve to be treated like that. Abuse is never okay. Filing an abuse report, even if you already have in the past, can be helpful. This would open an investigation into your parents, and if they have evidence of abuse, they might look for other living options for you. We are not experts, so we cannot guarantee anything, but reaching out to Child Help (1-800-422-4453, childhelp.org) can be helpful to answer your questions. Also, calling the Child Protective Services number in your state.
    Thank you again for reaching out to us! You did the right thing by asking for help. If you need any other resources or support, please do not hesitate to call us. We are 24/7 and confidential.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X