Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna end it all

I'v been feeling like this for a while now . The only thing that keeps me from not doing this is weed , i'v been using it for the past few months ,my mom kinda knew about it but never said anything ,today my dad told me that he is going to drug test me . I feel like a such a failure .i'v been making music for the 5 years ,im 17 . People expect way too much from me , thr expect me to make a lot of money at this young age , i dont know what to do anymore , im crying while writing this , i dont know what to do.

Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us today. It sounds like you're having a lot of problems at home and with your mental health and some drug use. Certainly, this sounds difficult, and we hope we can help.

We understand how scary it can be to talk to others about your internal life in general, but even more so when your internal life involves mental health issues and thoughts of killing yourself. Coping with mental health struggles is challenging, no doubt. However, talking about these issues is often the first step in finding relief from those struggles. We are a confidential service, and you can contact us any time to discuss these problems. We don't judge our callers for these struggles and we don't report them to anyone, unless a youth asks us to.

Because you mention suicide, there are some specific resources we would like to point you in the direction of. Firstly, we would like to invite you to call us about any of the issues you mention here, as well as any other mental health struggles you are enduring. We can provide you support and brainstorm other coping strategies that are healthier than death by suicide would be. We also can help you look up mental health service providers that exist in your area; you also can do this by using findtreatment.samhsa.gov. There, you can find service providers, as well as information about what payment methods they accept, which services they provide, and in what settings they provide services. We also encourage you to reach out to friends as sources of support in these difficult times. Friends often can help make you feel less alone with the problems you face, as they can empathize with you and provide you support. You may want to see if you can schedule times to hang out with friends in order Additionally, you may want to try to engage in other activities you enjoy, such as art-making, journaling, sports, or anything else you love in order to occupy your time with something other than thoughts of suicide. If you would like our direct help, call us at 1-800-786-2929, or use our chat service available on our website, 1800runaway.org.

We are able to help you find resources that can try to keep you safer in the event you leave home, and we can help you assess your plan for running away to ensure that your plan is not dangerous. We also can provide you support during what certainly sounds like a trying time for you. Again, just call us for our service.

Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X