X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod2
    replied
    Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand that it takes courage to seek help. It sounds like you want to move with your friend but your parents aren't happy. Since you are 18, you are considered a legal adult and have the right to move out. Your mom could call the cops and report you as a missing person, but you could simply call and tell them that you moved out. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to contact us directly via our 24 hour crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929), email, or live chat.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic moving

moving

im 18 and im from New York. I have a plan to move to Nevada into my friends house, finish my senior year and get a job there as well. my family went kinda crazy on the idea by messaging her and her family behind my back saying theyd call the cops on her. im not sure how that work but my mom also said she'd call the cops on me and stuff. im planning on just getting up and going. id leave a note behind and all but could she call the cops on me for that or no? Thanks
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X