No announcement yet.

baron ridge rd

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • baron ridge rd

    i am suicidal and i cant live with my mother anymore shes an emotionally abusive alcoholic bartender and i just cant anymore and i dont know who to talk to or where to go please help

  • #2
    RE: baron ridge rd

    Thank you so much for reaching out to us for help. It takes so much bravery to ask for help. It sounds like you are in a very difficult situation. We are sorry to hear about the emotional abuse you have suffered. Nobody deserves to be abused, and it sounds like living with your mother, who is an alcoholic, would be very stressful and hurtful. It is understandable that you would want to leave. It sounds like you are thinking about hurting yourself. It takes a lot of strength to reach out for help. It sounds like you have thought about suicide. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. If you are thinking about hurting yourself, the National Suicide Hotline could be a good resource for you. You can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support or go to
    Our primary concern here at NRS is your safety. It is normal to have these feelings, and we can help you find resources to help you deal with this if you want. Please do not hesitate to give us a call any time you are feeling suicidal or like you want to run away. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp