Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna run away from home

I have a lot of problems at home. I left university cuz i hate it there but i didnt tell to my parents. They did find out about it and i dont know what to do. I cant talk to them about it. They gonna hate for rest of my life for it. I can see only way in running away. I dont know what to do

I wanna run away from home

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. We’re sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time, both at the university and at home. It sounds like it’s difficult for you and your parents to communicate about this. It must be a difficult situation to be in if you feel like running away is your only option.

There’s a lot to think about before running away. Where to stay, how to get there, how to support yourself are all big things to consider. Is there a friend or family member you can stay with for a while until things cool down? Here at NRS, your safety is our top priority. If you decide to call or chat with us, we would be happy to discuss options specific to your situation.

Again, it’s great that you are reaching out for help and seeing what your options are. We are also here to just listen if at any point you feel like you need to talk to someone about the stress you are going through.
    Best of luck,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X